2020 LEADERSHIP RETREAT
Thursday, July 23 via Virtual Meeting
- Eviction Update: State & Federal Laws Plus What It Means for Housing Authorities in Minnesota presented by Mary Vrieze of SMRLS
- CARES Act Reporting & Accounting—An Accountant's Perspective with Hawkins Ash
- HUD Hot Topics with Dana Kitchen, HUD Minneapolis Field Office
- Planning to Reopen—Lessons Learned from Other States
- Executive Director Open Forum
Event begins 8:30am Thursday, July 23 and adjourns by 4:30pm.
Attendees were sent an email with the event details and a link to material. If you did not receive the email, be sure to check you spam or junk folder. You may also use this link for meeting details.
This year we had to take our summer Leadership Retreat to a virtual format as many agencies continue to be closed to the public with limited travel options. We know this is not ideal but our sessions have been revised to bring you great content virtually.